Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Everything But...

I've been doing everything but writing this week. I'm sure you'll forgive me. I've needed a few personal days to rest, recharge, and most of all, gather myself together. It's been a rough fortnight.

I don't intend to do much writing this week. I'll relax a little longer and start up fresh next week. Once all this is done, I'll take an extended break, I think.

I'm not staying away from writing forever. I just need a little time for me. Ever since I "decided" that I wanted to get published, it's been a mad whirlwind of activity, and I just need some time to breathe. Breathing is good.

In writing news, Writer's Beware has a brilliant blog post up today. Read it here.

Right, I'm off to amuse myself with British panel shows. Have a great Wednesday all.

No comments: