Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, September 10, 2010

Need a Cheer?

Yesterday, while I wasn't cranky anymore, I was quite sad. I was having a whole host of negative thoughts that can be summed up thus:

My life is going nowhere. I am such a failure.

I'm better now, but that's largely because yesterday morning, I came across two things. One made me laugh so hard, I got the hiccups, and the other made me smile because perhaps humanity isn't a waste of evolutionary effort after all.

Here is what made me laugh so darn much (thanks little bro):
And this is what put a smile on my face (thanks big sis):


Today is French Friday, which means I'm continuing with my French lessons. There is no writing or editing today. A good thing too. I think my mood has been a result of a pretty severe burn-out. Have a lovely weekend everyone! I shall see you Monday.

No comments: