Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Take Off!

I have great news! My LinkedIn pal Lord David Nicholls has been holed away, designing a site where authors can simultaneously publish an eBook and submit it to agents. I've been through and had a look at it, and it is just brilliant. I like this idea so much, I'm plugging it everywhere. Including here.

So, without further ado, introducing

www.lebrary.com

If you're an author trying to get your work out there (and want to make a little money at the same time), this is the site for you. If you're an agent curious about the fresh talent on offer, then this site is also for you.

Check it out. You'll thank me.

I'm planning on having an anthology of short stories (if I can keep my stories short!) and one of poems up for sale in the near future. I just need to finish The Seraphimé Saga first! Better hop to it then!

No comments: