Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, November 20, 2009

Is it Working?

Dare I say it? Could my LinkedIn profile be working? Just on a whim, I decided to check out who had viewed my profile. This is something you have to do yourself, you don't get notification emailed to you like you do with ziggs.com. Turns out, people in my (gasp) industry have looked at my profile:

Your profile has been viewed by 4 people in the last 15 days, including:

I sure hope this leads to something! Even if it doesn't, it's nice to pretend that it might!

While I'm at it, another ziggs.com search hit my profile Tuesday afteroon. This time from New Delhi, India! That's exciting!

Search Engine: Ziggs
Search Terms: Viewed from Ziggs Groups
Referrer: http://www.ziggs.com/apps/groups/GroupSearchResults.aspx?catid=8
Visitor Location: New Delhi, India
Date: November 17, 2009
Time: 4:03 PM EST

That's all from the peanut gallery. Hope you're all well.

2 comments:

Anna L. Walls said...

Yeah, it's exciting, isn't it. That someone just might be interested in what you offer.

S.M. Carrière said...

It is exciting! Perhaps one day something will come out of it. Until then, I'll keep working and writing and trying to get this darn book published.