Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, November 13, 2009

Flowers

Flowers are awesome. They just brighten up any space... and any day. So I'd like to take this moment to thank my lovely sister Genevieve and her equally lovely husband Dave for the lovely bouquet of birthday flowers that arrived at my door yesterday. How many 'lovely's can I fit into a sentence?

It made me feel so happy!

Before any or all of you flip out, it wasn't my birthday yesterday. It's not my birthday today either, but the flowers arrived near enough to the day that it makes no real difference.

Also, I'd like to give a birthday shout-out for Sunday to my good friend and Kung Fu brother Kevin. Happy Birthday, Kevin! Thanks for the conversations over tea, wine and cheese! Big hugs!

In other, much less interesting news, a few more search alerts arrived in my inbox from ziggs.com. They are as follows:

Search Engine: houston.lawyer.ziggs.com
Search Terms: No specific terms used
Referrer:
Visitor Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Date: November 06, 2009
Time: 1:21 PM EST

Houston lawyer? How did they come across me from a search for "Houston Lawyer?" And why would some in Eindhoven, Netherlands be looking for a Houston lawyer? It's a mystery.....

Search Engine: Google France
Search Terms: sonia carriere
Referrer: http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Afr%3Aofficial&q=sonia+carriere&btnG=Rechercher&meta=&aq=f&oq=
Visitor Location: Lyon, France
Date: November 08, 2009
Time: 7:06 AM EST

France is a popular location for these searches. I seriously think that they are looking for someone else!

Search Engine: atlanta.accountants.ziggs.com
Search Terms: No specific terms used
Referrer:
Visitor Location: N/A
Date: November 10, 2009
Time: 10:00 PM EST

Atlanta Accountants? People stumble across my page from all sorts of weird places! Not that I mind all that much, I suppose. Any exposure at all is good, right?

Search Engine: Google France
Search Terms: sonia carriere
Referrer: http://www.google.fr/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=8&oq=sonia+c&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBS_frFR282FR282&q=sonia+carriere
Visitor Location: Dinan, France
Date: November 11, 2009
Time: 2:17 PM EST

Yet another from France.

Boy, there were a lot of searches this week. I've never gotten more than two in a week before and even that was really rare.

Anywho, since that is all I have, I won't bore you too much and leave it here. Hope you are all well.

No comments: