Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another Comment from Authonomy.com

THE THIRD PRINCE;

I must say, this is very well wriiten. I particularly liked chapter one, charting the creation etc. A very good narrator's voice, grandly old fashioned and with a nice slow unfolding. So many books of this type plunge straight into action and dialogue and I am pleased that this one shows a little more patience. You are obviosly a good story teller and I hope you'll soon be able to upload some more. Watchlisted for now, until we have space on shelf.

J&M Jensen
(Graemor)

Not bad at all. I'm very happy with all the positive comments I've been getting. By the by, in case you want to read the excerpts yourself and post a comment, here is the link. You may have to sign up to read it.... but it's free so I don't feel guilty about it!

That's all from me. Have a great day!

No comments: