Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, October 28, 2011

Uh... I Think I'm in Halifx

I'm not entirely sure; not because I woke up in a strange place missing a few organs, but because we didn't really plan this trip to the letter and while I'm pretty sure that, at the time of writing this entry (still Monday evening, people), I'd be in Halifax when you are reading it.

Make sense?

I'll relate to you all the details when I get back. Which will be... uh... Saturday? No, wait... Friday, I think. Which is today?

Great, now I'm confused.

So, if today is Friday, even though it's Monday, that means I'm technically en route from Halifax.

I think.

Cappernoited

Intoxicated, giddy, frolicsome.
- John Mactaggart's Scottish Gallovidian Encyclopedia, 1824

No comments: