Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, October 21, 2011

Taking a Break

Hi everyone!

How are you?

I'm doing pretty well. The crippling fatigue that dragged me down at the end of last week and the beginning of this week has vanished. I'm now simply normal-tired. Whatever that is.

Editing is going, but slowly. This is largely due to the book I'm reading. Damn you, Steven Erikson!

Starting tonight, I'm on holiday until next Friday. I'll still have a few blog posts ready for you, I hope. Perhaps I'll give you all a break from my inane mutterings for a week.

I haven't decided.

I am excited about November. I've decided (for the umpteenth time) to hold of writing The Great Man until then. That might change. It might not. I keep changing my mind on it, which means it might well be November before I decide to start writing it before November.

A quandary.

Right, I should print out chapter five and start editing. Have a wonderful weekend all, and I'll see you soon.

Bedswerver

On that is false to the bed. [Related to Dutch swerven, to roam.]
- Samuel Johnson's Dictionary of the English Language, 1755

No comments: