Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Still in Halifax

And probably having a good time. I say probably because at the time of writing this entry, I don't know yet. It's very unlikely I'd be having anything but a good time. Still, I don't know for certain, because I'm actually writing this Monday evening.

Technology has it's uses, I suppose...

We were planning to do a video of our trip, so it'll likely be up some time after we return from the East Coast.

In the meantime, here's some Forgotten English to whittle the time away.

Genitor

One who procreates; a sire; a father.
- Rev. John Boag's Imperial Lexicon of the English Language, c. 1850

A testicle; the testicles; in later use for genitals. Adapted from Old French genitoir. In adjective use as members genitors [late 1400s].
- Sir James Murray's New English Dictionary, 1901

No comments: