Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, October 7, 2011

Back to My Regular Scedule

Alright, I am getting back into the groove as of today. Remember way back when I talked about learning French. Then it just kinda... well... faded away.

I'm back at it. This time I mean to stick with it. I can do it. I know I can.

Other than that, there is nothing new to report.

This weekend is Thanksgiving here in Canada, so you shan't hear from me on Monday - I'll be in bed dozing happily beneath piles of blankets.

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend Canada. And to the rest of you, have fun!

Menavelings

Odd money remaining after the daily accounts are [tallied] at a railway booking-office, usually divided amongst the clerks.

No comments: