Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, April 30, 2010

Making This Carbon Neutral

Alright, I'm not a crazy activist, and sometimes I feel horribly overwhelmed with everything that needs to be fixed about the planet we live on. I do everything in my power (and budget) to help. Now, I'm pleased to announce that I can make this blog carbon neutral for the next 50 years. No, seriously.

There's this wonderful programme called "My blog is carbon neutral" that was started in Germany. How does it work? Well, for every blog that sends in, they plant a tree. For free. They'll do it for websites too, and you get this nifty badge I have here on the top left hand side of my blog.

Click this link to go to the site and check it out yourself.

Every little bit helps.

Oh and there's one more Ziggs.com search to mention:

Visitor Location: Albany, NY
Date: April 26, 2010
Time: 2:18 PM EST

That's it everyone. Have a great weekend!

No comments: