Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cheering Me Up

Well, the Wii proved less than effective at cheering me up yesterday than I would have liked. The chocolate worked only slightly better. Yet, strangely, this morning when I woke up I was feeling rather chipper. Like everything was going to be alright. Don't know why, but that's how I was feeling.

This morning when I went to moderate my comments for yesterday's post, KuietKelticGirl left me with a couple of links that made me laugh out loud. As I found them hysterical, it's only fair that I share.

The first is a link to a blog by a self-professed "writer wannabe" and it was very funny indeed!

http://www.samdowning.com/tag/rejection-letters/

The second was to a LOLcat which now sits happily on the right-hand side of this blog.

Thanks KuietKelticGirl!

The only other bit of news I have is a Ziggs.com profile hit from the U.S.A.

So, here's a shout-out America!

Visitor Location: Portland, OR
Date: April 04, 2010
Time: 9:09 PM EST

Right, there's stuff to do today. Must get on that. Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

KuietKelticGirl said...

I'm glad you enjoyed.

By the way, I do like the new layout, but what happened to the funny/interesting click counter thing-a-majiggers?

S.M. Carrière said...

You mean the mean the boxes that appeared beneath each post?

I have no idea! To be honest I didn't know they were missing. Hmmm.... must check into that. Perhaps they didn't come with this layout.