Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone.

There isn't anything to say except that. I do have on Ziggs.com search from France... but I highly suspect that they were looking for that other Sonia...

Thus, a suspicious shout out to France:

Visitor Location: Paris, France
Date: April 01, 2010
Time: 6:57 AM EST


Now, make sure you have a lovely weekend. Mine will be four days long (yes!). I hope yours is full of chocolate - or your favourite equivalent. Now, it's only 8:30 in the morning, so I'm going back to bed because I promised myself a sleep in.

2 comments:

Creative Chronicler said...

Happy Easter! Love the new look!

S.M. Carrière said...

Thanks! They had this new layout on blogger draft, and I just had to take it out for a spin, it being purple and all.