Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Shuffling Days



Hah hah hah! This group cracks me up. LMFAO indeed!

Right, so today I'm switching Thursday and Friday around. I shan't be writing a single word today, and will be making up for it tomorrow.

If I finish this other project on time. This project is editing for a doctoral candidate. The thesis itself is really quite interesting, so editing is a pleasure.

Oh, I should note that my re-entry into training... alright, Tai Chi... was a success. Though many of the stretches were a little painful going in, two days later, I feel fantastic although my legs are really sore.

I'm so out of practice.

I shall continue Tai Chi until the end of the semester, and then I'll be returning to training full time in January.

I can't wait.

In other news, there is no other news! Have a great Thursday everyone.

Condiddle

To convey away secretly.
- Walter Skeat's Specimens of English Dialects, Westmoreland, 1879.

No comments: