Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Home Stretch

The last two days of NaNoWriMo are upon us, and I'm woefully behind. I should have just 1 000 words to write until I made my target today. Turns out, I have 3 000.

Sad face.

With the computer here all warmed up and working... more or less... I should be good. I should reach my target today. 'Should' being the operative word.

In other news... there really isn't any other news. Things are going much the same as ever. I'm busy, but not as busy as I used to be.

I miss training.

Right, I should get to writing. Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Callipygian

Of, pertaining to, or having well-shaped or finely developed buttocks. The name of a famous statue of Venus. From Greek kallos, beauty, and pyg, buttocks.
- Sir James Murray's New English Dictionary, 1893

2 comments:

Debbie Maxwell Allen said...

You're kidding if you're actually stressing about getting 3k done today. That's like a walk in the park for you!

~Debbie

S.M. Carrière said...

It wasn't yesterday!

I was a little concerned I wouldn't make it to the finish line after such a strong start at the beginning of the month. Good grief, November flew past. In any case, I've done well and though the book isn't anywhere near finished, I've hit the 50 000 word mark.