Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Now That I've Decided To...

I won't be.

Turns out, things outside of writing are starting to happen, so I'll be not writing.

First on the bill, it's short story judging. I was supposed to do that yesterday, but the computer went berserk at being woken up yesterday and I got close to nothing done.

Luckily, these short stories are quite short, so it shouldn't take me long.

The rest of the day will be spent exploring Pottermore. I got the email late last night, and I'll be jumping on as soon as I can. I can't wait to check it out! I'm such a geek.

Right, must get on with it. Have a great Tuesday all!

Open-Verdict

A verdict returned by the jury... by which it is found that a crime has been committed without specifying the criminal, or that a sudden or violent death has occurred, without assigning any cause.
- Edward Lloyd's Encyclopaedic Dictionary, 1895

No comments: