Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Titles!

Not for the first time, I would like to thank the powers that be that I have a mind that just doesn't switch off. Of course, it can be a bit of a pain in the arse. Like on Sunday night when it was so fired up I didn't get to sleep until three in the morning.

Today, however, I'm grateful as my overstimulated mind gave me the titles of my books last night as I drifted off into sleep. I would also like to thank Kung Fu training for exhausting me to the point the I could sleep regardless of what my mind was doing.

In any case, the series itself has become The Seraphimè Saga and the title of book 1 is now The Osprey and the Crow. The title of book 2 is now The Wolf and the Eagle. I might later get rid of the 'the's and simply make it Osprey and Crow and Wolf and Eagle. I haven't quite decided yet. However, the point is, no more dull, unimaginative titles!

Totemic elements in this particular tale are especially strong, in case the titles didn't give it away.

I'm floating on cloud nine right now. Thus, with my new titles, and a cuppa coffee to wake me up, I shall begin the next few thousand words of The Wolf and the Eagle. Toodles.

No comments: