Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Getting There....

Well, I've closed the gap a little bit and am now again 3 000 words behind. I'll try and write a few extra thousand today, but I'm not sure I'm going to catch up this week. My imagination seems to have slowed down a little. I may have to take a short break from writing to read and recharge this brain of mine. We'll see.

A few more Ziggs.com searches to announce:

Visitor Location: Garland, TX
Date: January 25, 2010
Time: 2:46 PM EST

Hello, Garland!

Visitor Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Date: January 27, 2010
Time: 9:42 AM EST

I'm pretty sure this is the first from Denmark. And then there's another from Moscow:

Visitor Location: Moscow, Russian Federation
Date: January 26, 2010
Time: 9:55 PM EST

That's it. Boring post today. Sorry. 'Till tomorrow, then.

No comments: