Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Monday, December 21, 2009

Grr... Arg...

Still no news for Tor, so I've decided to fill this space with more nonsense. Last week I received a zigg.com alert that my profile has been viewed by someone in Bangkok (not the proper name of the city, I don't know why it's still in use, hell why don't we call Thailand Siam still?!). In any case, THANKS PHIL!

Phil very kindly promised me he'd look me up while he was on holiday in Thailand, just so I'd have a search from Asia. Yay for friends who make me smile!

I also got this notification:

Search Engine: newyork.photographers.ziggs.com
Search Terms: No specific terms used
Referrer:
Visitor Location: Tampa, FL
Date: December 20, 2009
Time: 6:37 PM EST

I don't know how I came to be on a database for New York photographers. How amusing. Clearly it doesn't take much to amuse me....

I've been dog-sitting for a few days for friends who have gone away to take a much-needed break from the city. I completely understand that! In any case, I love the puppy (who is actually quite old) I'm sitting, but I must say I've missed my cats like crazy!

I realised just how much last night, when I briefly returned home after a night of annoying the neighbours with Christmas carols (yes, I went Christmas carolling!), to be appropriately loved by the cats. I've missed them so much! Galahad was adorable... he wrapped his front paws around my arm when he fell to sleep. Le sigh!

I'll be extremely glad to go back home Tuesday night and cuddle them again!

Well, that's it from me. I hope you're all well!

No comments: