Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Monday, September 28, 2009

Normally

Normally I'd have something prepared by now to post up, even if it was just a silly quiz or an article I thought you might find interesting. Normally, I'd be prepared for the week of blogging ahead of me. Normally. But not today, not this week, and I don't really have a good reason as to why.

Perhaps the blogging genius has left me this week to go inspire someone else. I think more likely it's that I haven't anything decent to report. I haven't stumbled across any helpful articles, I haven't even stumbled across silly quizzes.

And, worst of all, I have absolutely no writing news.

So I'm going to save you a great deal of boredom and stop here. Now I'm off to make breakfast. Porridge. Yummy.

Wait! News! (Not really, but it's a little something). I've been Googled again! This time from Corte, France. Is there another Sonia Carrière running around that is perhaps more famous than I (not difficult, at all. In fact, I'm sure there are individual pigeons more famous than I am) that is accidentally leading people to my Ziggs.com profile?

Either way, yay!

No comments: