Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, September 18, 2009

I Have Been Awarded!

Well now, this is indeed an honour! I've recently been befriended and followed by the most wonderful author of the C.C. Chronicles. Today I was informed that I have been given two awards from this blog:

Dragon's Loyalty Award
This is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just a someone who follows and comments regularly.

The second award was:

The Quest Award
To honor beginning bloggers. A new blog can be daunting and every knew blogger has wondered if anyone would even be interested in what they have to say. This award is to show them that, yes, we are reading!!

Aside from academics, I've never really been awarded anything, and I feel extra special today. Thank-you so much for the honours!

Incidentally, I have a thing for Dragons also.... so I am doubly impressed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I'm unhesitating in admitting how impressed I am.

S.M. Carrière said...

Thanks Anonymous.