Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TFSU 5 - It Made It!

I can now breathe a sigh of relief. As of roughly 1:00pm yesterday, my submission to Tor Fantasy was successfully delivered. Now I have between two and six months to wait until I hear from them. How's that for nerve-wracking?

Luckily, for you the reader, it means that you won't have to read through these silly updates for another two months. Guaranteed, though, that you will hear me groan about waiting from the two month mark until I hear from Tor... or 6 months have passed. Let's hope Tor puts you out of your misery quickly!

Track History

Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
2009/08/2412:5310010,USAItem successfully delivered

2009/08/1903:06
International shipment has arrived in the destination country

2009/08/1813:32
International item has left Canada

2009/08/1712:48OTTAWAItem accepted at the Post Office

Shipping Options and Features for this Item
Signature Required

No comments: