Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shameless Friend Promotion

No, this isn't a post about Wicca, though that would be entertaining.... This is a post about a good friend of mine from High School, Leonie Allan.

Leonie is just one of those people who are amazing souls. The kind of soul who uplifts you, supports you, nurtures you and puts the shine in sunshine. I mightn't have made it through High School without her.

Leonie is an artist as well and she's been blogging since before I can remember. You can check out her blog here:

http://www.goddessguidebook.com/

She has since, by popular demand, turned her attention towards helping people reach fulfilment by helping them explore their creative side, something that, I think, has been largely abandoned by most people in favour of money-making drudgery.

I am in constant awe of her talents and positive attitude. For that reason, I have volunteered to help her out and have her reach a broader audience. I might be able to, since she's all the way in Australia and I'm here in Canada, although I understand that she already has an international audience.

Check out what she has to offer by clicking on the link (Goddess Guidebook) that is on the right hand side of the screen, or on the link above.

Love you Leonie,
Your friend and fan.

2 comments:

Goddess Leonie said...

awwww blossum...
thank you so much darling...
you've made me all giggly and blushy and coooo-ey :)
i am so blessed to know you hon
xoxoxxo

S.M. Carrière said...

You are most welcome, and thank-you!