Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday!

T.G.I.F! That is all that can be said for today.

I only managed 1 000 words yesterday. That's alright. Combined with Wednesday's marathon write, I still made enough to reach my end of week target. I'm starting to feel burnt out, I think.

It's a good thing, then, that I am taking today off!

With nothing more spectacular to say, I'll let you all get on with your days.

Have a great weekend!

Lime-Juicers

A nickname current among seafaring men for the sailors of the British merchant marines. [Now limey.]
- Henry Reddall's Fact, Fancy, and Fable, 1889

2 comments:

Debbie Maxwell Allen said...

Hope you have a great weekend, too!

~Debbie

S.M. Carrière said...

Thanks, Debbie. It was a great weekend, although I missed my friend because I got my churches all mixed up! Other than that, it was nice. Hope your was too.